Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aidan, Ann is supposed to be sending me the info in the form of a flyer and details. I'll post it here when it gets to me (supposed to be this week). It will be WELL worth it. Isle of Dogs sends neat lil gifts for participants and I'm sure Ann will bring some of her shears too!!! They are SAAAAAA-WEEEEEEEET hope I can afford a pair.

You can find her on Facebook - search Ann Martin or Legacy Grooming or Feldspar Poodles :) She post's regularly so any info will be UTD!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, the Ann Martin seminar will be held at Nan Hall grooming school, June 19 & 20

You can reach Ann at legacyshears.com for more info or to register :)

It's 2 days with demo's and hands-on and it's title "The Complete Poodle" and will cover show trims as well as pet trims. BYOP (bring your own poodle), lol.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I got the info from Ann yesterday. My sis and I will be there!!! It's only 45 minutes from her house, gotta love that.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Just found this thread while doing a search on grooming. Did you learn lots at the seminar? And do you think it was money well spent? Would you recommend the seminar to someone who is just starting out and wants to learn to show grooming? Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I learned a lot and would HIGHLY recommend her seminars for everyone! They are well worth the $$$

·
Registered
12,593 Posts
Post is from 2010, so some time back. It might be worth starting a new thread and asking about similar workshops.

Reactions: BabetteH
1 - 13 of 13 Posts