Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have pictures which I will put on soon, my toy poodles colours are white, black, red and silver, my daughters poodle is cream

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am sorry to ask a question with just becoming a new member, but my white toy poodle is 6 weeks pregnant, I was just trying to get some ideas on what is the best food to feed her on at the moment? help would be good

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
By the way I have had advice from the vets and a poodle breeder on what to feed her on I was just wondering if any one else could tell me so I know I am doing the best for her, she is carrying 3 puppies and I made sure that I had very good homes for them first. I am not a breeder as my other toy poodles have been spayed and my daughters standard has been spayed.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
welcome to the forum - don't know about feeding while pregnant but I'm sure your vet is knowledgeable. You shoudl get some good advice on here also. Can't wait to see pics

·
Registered
486 Posts
Anita
At 6 weeks you should start adding puppy food to her diet. Do NOT add any extra calcium until after she has had the pups.
You can offer her eggs, yogurt, cottage cheese, chicken, ect., as this is the time the pups really start to grow.
Carole

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for your help and welcome, I will post pictures when I can get one of my daughters to do it for me as I am not very good on computers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts