Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it has been a while since I have posted. My computer had a "fit" and I had to wipe it clean and redo it all. YUCK!! Anyway, here are some pics of my two spoo girls, Angel and Grace.

Angel before I clipped her coat off....
[/IMG]

Angel After I took her coat off... YES, I shaved all of her coat off except for top knot, ears and tail.... I wanted to clip her coat short but her coat waves in all different directions and is soft and it just didn't work so I took it all off...LOL. I think she looks cute...lol. One thing, I know her coat is ALL dark brown with no silver or light hairs in it anywhere... Yippee!! I hope when her coat grows back it will be easier to keep short and look right. Oh, and yes, her coat looks darker and lighter patched, that is because of the different directions of her coat.
[/IMG]

Hmmm.. have to go right now so will put pics of Grace on later on tonight. :)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, home from work now.... here is Grace...

Before clipping...Ain't she cute with her little hair tie...lol.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

After clipping...

[/IMG]

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
just love your pictures and your dogs! I usually keep my spoos like you have Angel. I love the one of Grace in the chair! I love Angel's color!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
haha, I'm digging that second pic of Gracie, thats freaking adorable! I think Angel looks good in her new style. Definitly won't have to worry about brushing :) There is something to be said for that.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
They both look cute! You cant help the way a shaved down Poodle looks. I think it looks and feels like velvet...so soft!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL... yeah, I have to 100% agree, the cut coat sure is EASY CARE.... :) I gave her a bath yesterday and it was a quick and easy, blew dry the top knot and tail and, voila, done! As summer gets underway here (I hope sometime soon!!!! so sick of COLD weather!!) I am sure she is going to love her short, cool coat.

And, I know that they are my shots, but I too LOVE the shot of Grace in the chair. She is such a super sweet girl and fast, fast, fast! Can't wait to start her agility training. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts