Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Janelle...she looks awesome. By the way...Vicki Righthouse says hello, and told me she would never forget you. She said you were the person who gave her the number for Bogey's breeder, and she will be eternally grateful for that. Since that time, they have had Bogey, Desi, Andi and now Rory (the little guy they got from me). So, you started osmething in their lives that has brought them immense pleasure, and you will always be thought of kindly by that wonderful family!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Very nice job. That is some kind of fullsize cut. I love the face.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Janelle...she looks awesome. By the way...Vicki Righthouse says hello, and told me she would never forget you. She said you were the person who gave her the number for Bogey's breeder, and she will be eternally grateful for that. Since that time, they have had Bogey, Desi, Andi and now Rory (the little guy they got from me). So, you started osmething in their lives that has brought them immense pleasure, and you will always be thought of kindly by that wonderful family!
That is so wild that the internet brings common bonds ...she was always so sweet to me. Bogey and Desi were the two I knew

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that is my regular full scissor trim The poodle as my avatar is another full scissor trim ,although she does not have the hair the little one does ...angel prob has at least an inch of hair on her body in the after pic

and thank you all for all the nice things you said about my grooming .It is about my only creative outlet .I take lots of pride in my work

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
that is my regular full scissor trim The poodle as my avatar is another full scissor trim ,although she does not have the hair the little one does ...angel prob has at least an inch of hair on her body in the after pic

and thank you all for all the nice things you said about my grooming .It is about my only creative outlet .I take lots of pride in my work
So you should she looks wonderful and so very cute

1 - 11 of 11 Posts