Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... at least for a short while.

We are keeping our good old buddy Zephyr for a couple of weeks while Finghin moves into and gets all settled in a new place down south. Stupid landords actually told her roomie that she should take Zeph and her other dog Kait to the shelter and gave them less then 24 hours to get rid of them "or else" kind of thing. Poor dogs, and poor her! Anyway All better. Zeph is snoozing in his kennel happy as a clam although probably missing his mommy. Saleen is on cloud nine lol. Her boyfriend is sleeping over! Whooo! Haha. I feel terrible since she is coming back in the morning to bid him farewell for the next couple of weeks and even though she gave him a bath in my groom room this afternoon he ummmmm isn't so white anymore. Haha. He and Saleen and Jazz got down and dirty when I let them out to potty after dinner and now his feet are black. Bummer.

We were both worried about what John would say when I realized Zpeh was staying but he loves him. Actually I can't believe it but John re-arranged our whole house so that Zeph and the girls would have more room to play in the living room. It was kind of weird b/c it was sooooo like the night before Nicholas was born when I went into OMG serious nesting mode and John did as well. We re-arranged our living room, mater bedroom, and guest room. We also clean and clean and cleaned the whole house. Hahaha, some of the things we I cleaned in those two days of rushing around thinking "omg he's coming early!!!" haven't been cleaned since Nicholas was born... :eek:hwell:

I snapped a quick photo (wow a free set of hands for a change! lol)of a game of keep away in the yard this evening. They are going to have so much fun, and probably get soooo dirty! Just hope he continues to be an easy keeper for the most part so that I don't get overwhelmed with the extra dog and baby. So far he's really good with Nicholas so that's always a plus.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
aww they look so cute having fun - my guys don't play as much as they used to - running I mean - they do the mouth thing lol - I think when someone new comes to visit its like more exciting - yay we have a new playmate lets run! lol cute

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh gosh, my dogs run and rough and tumble all the time. Saleen is like the freaking energizer spoodle haha. Poor Zeph is having a hard time keeping up.

I kind of wish they would be less playful sometimes. You can see they snatched a blanket off a table out there where I had it folded for use with Nicholas. Haha. they had a real fun time dragging that all over the yard and playing tug-o-war with it :doh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts