Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poor little girl got spayed today. The vet was very thorough and after much pleading, even let us take her home tonight. I have to take her back in the morning, so they can check her stitches. The techs and the vet have all mentioned how beautiful she is and have commented on her good structure. :love: I know. I know. She's Gorgeous! Hehehehe

Right now. She hasn't woke up enough to know she has this thing on her head. BTW...the vet asked if we would mind if they shaved her leg for the IV. They won extra kudo points even though I told them I didn't mind. I'd rather they find her vein.

I want to put a design on her 'collar'. What design do you think it should be?

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
The hardest thing about all this will be keeping her "quiet" for at least 5 - 7 days! She'll be back to normal before you know it:) She's a doll!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
OMG her droopy eyes! I can't help it but I chuckled. Sweet baby! I would be cuddling her alllll night, those sad puppy eyes just kill me! I hope she has an easy recovery!

I think you should do like... a shabby chic thing! (we're talking about the e-collar, right? lol) I can't find any good example of what I mean... but man, I found a lot of bedding I like/want! Target, how I love thee!

(While looking for what I meant... I found this CUTE bedding... thought I would let everyone know I wanted it. And share. :))

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She is only wearing it when i can't watch her. She doesn't seem very interested in her stitches....thank goodness! She will get them out on Monday which is later than I first thought, but she will be all good and sealed by then.

This is from a couple of days ago. I'm having a real hard time keeping her from jumping unless I hold her. She loves to just go BOING straight up like a kangaroo. Little goofball. I'll have to chain her down.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Sweet little girl. Looks like our patients coming out of surgery with those dazed looks on their faces, "I'm really back in my room? The surgery's over? I don't remember a thing. I'm really back in my room? The surgery's over? I don't remember a thing...." Her incision looks great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts