Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
included ripping through a think plastic bag and consuming half of his dog food that was left in there.

Ugh. So now he probably has a MAJOR tummy ache (his belly is huge), and the poor guy is super sleepy, probably because he stayed up all night barking at me and then - la piece de la resistance - crapping all in his crate... and out of his crate. Not sure how he managed THAT.

We're waiting on the hy-po to kick in so he can barf it all up. That brat.

Anything crazy/silly/ridiculous your pups have done lately?

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Hm.. not lately, but sometimes in the spring/summer we'll leave the dog outside instead of indoors when we do our daily errands or whatnot. Well, a couple times she's opened the back door, and we come home to find laundry, shoes, toys, anything that was inside, spread neatly across the back yard. Not destroyed, just organized.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Hm.. not lately, but sometimes in the spring/summer we'll leave the dog outside instead of indoors when we do our daily errands or whatnot. Well, a couple times she's opened the back door, and we come home to find laundry, shoes, toys, anything that was inside, spread neatly across the back yard. Not destroyed, just organized.
That's hilarious - although I'm sure it wasn't at the time. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
(his belly is huge)
This comment reminded me of something Juliet did a couple of years ago... It wasn't totally her fault, though - I'm pretty sure the cats were in on it too!!

I had a large plastic ziploc bag on my kitchen counter full of friendship bread batter (if there's anyone who's not familiar with it - it's an extremely "yeasty", bubbly and smelly bread batter that gets passed on from friend to friend with a starter amount which you keep adding ingredients to until it's ready to bake several days later) It would have been ready to bake the next day and boy, was I looking forward to it!!!

Well... since Juliet is a mini dachshund, I know there is no way she could've reached that bag without the help of our ninja cats, who I'm sure took great pleasure in pawing the bag off of the counter and onto the kitchen floor for her...

Of course, once it was at her level, Juliet ate the entire contents of the bag!!! She looked like a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade balloon on little wiener dog legs!! She was SOOOOOOOOO uncomfortable and I didn't get to bake my friendship bread (but I did get to wipe the residue of the batter off of my floors and counters!!)

That wasn't the only time that the cats have worked in cahoots with her, either - they've knocked other stuff down for her from time to time. You'd think it would teach me to put stuff away!! :)

Luckily it all worked out ok - after some antacid to help pop the belly-bubbles inside!! lol!!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Lol, just this morning, I woke up to find our Dobermann pup had taken a huge dump in his cage, rolled in it, rolled it into the blanket, out onto the floor, mashed in into the carpet (how?), and I didn't realise until he had trundled all over the house and outside :doh:

I just thank god for hoses lol

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Lol, just this morning, I woke up to find our Dobermann pup had taken a huge dump in his cage, rolled in it, rolled it into the blanket, out onto the floor, mashed in into the carpet (how?), and I didn't realise until he had trundled all over the house and outside :doh:

I just thank god for hoses lol
Gross!!!! Hoses, washing machines, carpet cleaner and disinfectant!! YUCKO. I do not envy you one bit:yuck:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
It was pretty bad.
And then when it came to feeding time, I noticed he had gotten into a bag of rubbish.
He is not my favourite dog today lol

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
It was pretty bad.
And then when it came to feeding time, I noticed he had gotten into a bag of rubbish.
He is not my favourite dog today lol

:jaw: A little booger today! Your a busy one today :juggle:

·
Registered
124 Posts
I was cooking fish one evening when my cell phone rang in the livingroom. Vaus knows he is not allowed in the kitchen unless he is invited. That being said, as I was walking back to the kitchen, I noticed him coming out of the kitchen with something in his mouth...a piece of catfish.:scared: He jumped up on the counter and helped himself. Needless to say, he didn't get to eat it, he saw me, dropped it and ran upstairs to my husband for "protection"!:fish:

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol, you guys, this makes me not feel like a terrible mother! Thanks for sharing!

Peio's tummy is back to normalish proportions today, thankfully. So he and I both are feeling a lot better! Minus the fact that I have TWO blankets to wash! And THREE doggy beds to do, too! Oh, and what is he sleeping in/on now, you ask? A square-ish shoebox with a pink blanket in it. Lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts