Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had the curly spoo... well the next step is a soggy spoo:

(lmao, her limp 'xmas tree' tail is hilarious!)

and then we turn into a (very) FLUFFY spoo
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

haha, 'cept she can't see, obviously, so her topknot gets tied up nice again:

Now I did do a wee photo shoot this afternoon, but you won't see the results of that until the weekend, you'll know why then. haha! For now, enjoy a fuzzy spoo who has way more coat than I realised... lol

For those talking about dryers before, I use the ezycoat dryer on her, and she's usually dry in less than an hour, maybe 45 mins? I didn't time it today though! lol.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Haha, so fluffy!
and I got to cuddle it today ! lol
You never told me about the photo shoot lol!?!

I guess I'll have to wait!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Paris is just SO beautiful!! Swoon! :) I just think she has the most beautiful coat, and I LOVE her fluffy topknot! I hope to grow Cricket's topknot that long someday!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
What a transformation. I like her wet look too. She almost looks a little corded. I really like the way she wears the cut you have her in. Of course, she would look good in anything!

Can't wait to see more pictures! Curious to know what you are up to!!!!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fluffy Paris! What are you going to do with her cut when the grooming competition is over? o:
after my exam (not a competition, just a straight out exam) I'm likely to be highly tempted to put her into a (slightly shorter) continental! Ie a bit bigger than a plain HCC, but not a full on banded up continental either... hehe. I'm sorely tempted to do it at the moment but it's only my exam holding me back right now. I'm gonna be frowned on by soooooooooooo many people who have 'warned' me I better not put her into 'the silly pom pom trim' but I'm sooo itching to do it that I think I'm just gonna have to! hehe.

BFF, you should see her when she air drys, THEN she looks rather corded! I don't have any decent pics of it though cos she's rarely properly wet at any time other than at work when I blow dry her! lol. If she wasn't such a bush-hound I'd be tempted to try cording her, but sticks and garden bits can't be brushed out of cords so it won't happen with her! lol.

I'll post her photo shoot pics in the weekend, until then my lips (fingers??) are sealed!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
*exam ;D

And who cares what they think! Paris will look beautiful in a continental! I say go for it whenever you're ready! 8D

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Ughh she's so gorgeous!! Look at all that HAIR! I'm so jealous, it feels like Desmond's hair is growing soooo slowwwww. ):
She looks absolutely darling with her TK tied up like that. Oh man, I wish I could see her in person!! <3

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol fluffyspoos! I could probably cut her into the continental FOR my exam, but I'm NOT comfortable doing my first *ever* continental trim, in an exam situation! lol! I also want to get this desi trim really good before I go on to something else too, I don't like it how it is at the moment, and I don't want to leave it 'bad' and just go to something else! I want it GOOOOOD, and then I'll have 'mastered it' (IMO) and can drop it and go for a new trim. hehe! I *am* itching to put her into a continental, but really only cos having decided I do want to do it, I want it noooooooooooowwww! It will be late this year/early 2011 when she gets a nekkid pink hinney, in our spring/summer. :)

Birdie, it's taking *forever* to grow Paris out too. She basically hasn't had her neck hair touched for 7 months, same with her ears... She's had her body and legs scissored in that time, but not alot.

hahaha, and omg I sooooo want her to be purple too BFF! ohh, you never know..... lol!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
lol fluffyspoos! I could probably cut her into the continental FOR my exam, but I'm NOT comfortable doing my first *ever* continental trim, in an exam situation! lol! I also want to get this desi trim really good before I go on to something else too, I don't like it how it is at the moment, and I don't want to leave it 'bad' and just go to something else! I want it GOOOOOD, and then I'll have 'mastered it' (IMO) and can drop it and go for a new trim. hehe! I *am* itching to put her into a continental, but really only cos having decided I do want to do it, I want it noooooooooooowwww! It will be late this year/early 2011 when she gets a nekkid pink hinney, in our spring/summer. :)

Birdie, it's taking *forever* to grow Paris out too. She basically hasn't had her neck hair touched for 7 months, same with her ears... She's had her body and legs scissored in that time, but not alot.

hahaha, and omg I sooooo want her to be purple too BFF! ohh, you never know..... lol!
I so can't wait for her CC!
Lol, think how long it would take for that purple to grow out!!
You'd have a pink poodle for awhile lol!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts