Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just wanted to share, as some of you know I am trying to re-home some pets due to my daughter's health issues. I placed an ad on Loki on craigslist and got an email from this guy...and I quote (and copy and paste)

"your dog looks like a crack head bitch i bet my cat that has no legs and one eye can kick its ass im out bitch"

pimpin

Wanna hear my response?

Quote:

"Sweetie, your 12 year old ass needs to get off of mommy and daddy's computer, keep in school, stay off of drugs, and please please learn some grammar,if you are truly an adult I'd be ashamed of myself and you apparently do not have a proper education...you make us Arkansas people look bad!

Have a nice day, and may God knock some sense into you. Normally I'm not a mean person, but you really need to grow up, you signed your "nice note" as "pimpin"...pimpin my ass I bet you are some dorky ass teenager or pre-teen living in your parents house with nothing better to do...so get off your ass and go put in an application at McDonald's or something. Like I stated, please grow up and quit emailing people that are in bad situations trying to find their animals a home just to be a mean ass little prick.

I wouldn't write back if I was you, because if you think if this is mean you have no idea how much of a bitch I can be."

I am mean, but he had it coming...hope I didn't hurt the little guys feelings.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
LOL I love your response , I don't think it was too mean kid had no business bugging people in the first place.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I probably shouldn't have wrote nothing back...but I guess it's the pride and me being stubborn that triggered the response. I am the queen of mean sometimes when I am prompted. :p

·
Registered
157 Posts
Ugh, it's little tweens like him that give the younger generation such a bad reputation.

Knowing me, I would've responded too lol! Good job.

He needs to learn that just because he is sitting behind a computer doesn't mean he can just go mess with people for no good reason.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts