Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20200909_185310.jpg

Bathes for all, Bea did well, some times it's uncomfortable to be groomed but today was good.

·
Registered
12,731 Posts
Bea still looks so pretty!

Reactions: twyla

·
Premium Member
6,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bea still looks so pretty!
Thank you fjm , I know I am being silly but I have always prided myself in keeping my poodle clean and tidy so you just said means so much. It's such a little thing

·
Registered
12,731 Posts
I know just what you mean - it is why I am trying to find a quick groom for Poppy that makes her look at least respectable. I hate to see her looking rather bedraggled and neglected...

·
Premium Member
6,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All your dogs always look perfectly groomed. Love Bea's groom she is looking so pretty.
Thank you Mufar42, clean, neat and tidy is what I go for, they aren't perfect but that mho but that is okay

·
Premium Member
9,835 Posts
They always look camera ready. I was thinking of you today, when I washed my hair which is in desperate need of a haircut. “Why can’t I have twyla’s skills?”, I thought as I eyed a pair of dull scissors that happened to be in the bathroom.

·
Premium Member
6,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They always look camera ready. I was thinking of you today, when I washed my hair which is in desperate need of a haircut. “Why can’t I have twyla’s skills?”, I thought as I eyed a pair of dull scissors that happened to be in the bathroom.
Mfmst you made me laugh
I have cut my hair using kitchen shears, sewing scissors my mother would cringe at that, the dogs grooming shears, gardening shears and even electricians scissors
I have been cutting my hair for 40 years, since I was 14
As far as the dogs being camera ready it helps you hold a treat right above the camera

·
Premium Member
6,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the laughs you two!
My daily goal is to make people laugh
You have to see the humor in life to make it worth while

·
Premium Member
9,835 Posts
We don’t laugh enough as adults. Poodles are all therapy dogs in this health crisis, for that alone. Laughter lowers blood pressure! They bring it:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts