Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gabapentin has been added to our routine, our last groom session Little Bea was very uncomfortable, she growled at me a few times during the bathing and drying, so I skipped clipping her, lifting her up has also caused discomfort.
It been two days since she started, Bea has regained her sass and playing again, so whoa.
For those who don't know Beatrice was diagnosed with Lymphangiosarcoma June 2019, it's terminal I decided against doing radiation and chemotherapy and just let her live her best life.
So the CBD oil and the Gabapentin have helped Bea be Bea.
20200706_185906.jpg

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Sending hugs and snuggles your way - for you and for Beatrice.

·
Registered
12,575 Posts
That is good news - I am glad you have found something to keep her comfortable.

Reactions: twyla

·
Registered
7,006 Posts
I’m so glad you found something to relieve her pain. Now she can go back to being sweet Bea ! :)

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
So glad that she is getting some good time, she looks so sweet. Gentle hugs to you both 🤗

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
So glad the Gabapentin is working for her!

Reactions: twyla

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Mia's on gaba as well for her OA in her rear left knee. Works wonders! Glad it's helping Bea live her best life.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
I am glad it is helping her feel more like herself, aah what a wonderful life you are giving her. always in tune to her needs , she is blessed.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Good to see Bea looking fantastic. I take Gabapentin and find it very helpful to me. Had no idea it was prescribed to dogs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts