Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kept waiting for better weather but it just isn't happening. I decided to grab my camera and bring the dogs out anyway. It was windy, cold, and a few snow flurries were flying around but they had a great time anyway.

Billy got a new do today.

Pretty Carly - 3 1/2 months now

My proud boy

What was that?

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know you're in there...

Taking a break with Brandy, our four year old Golden Retriever

Not for long

Me and my shadow

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
HHAHA Billy looks so funny ! cute pictures

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah! You like his new do? LOL We've all had quite a laugh over him!! He seemed to be embarrassed about it when I finished. I decided to start him in coat in case we decide to show him in puppy class before her turns one. I don't know if he has what it takes yet. We are going to start attending shows to see what is being shown and then I'll make a decision. If we don't think he can do it, I will cut him into the sport cut. I love him so much and think he is so handsome, I just hope he has what it takes.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Awwwwww, what great pictures. Love the one of them running through the snow, although I dont love snow LoL :p Glad that you guys had fun!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Great pics! Banding the coat is supposed to help progress the hair growth along with protecting the coat. I hope he is what your looking for...showing is tons of fun.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you, Happy Poodle. My husband told me a very funny story about that deer rack. He saw our little poodle, Carly, running around the house with it the other day and it was in her mouth. The antlers came up over her head on each side so she looked like a furry little deer. He said it was quite cute. Wish I hadn't missed it. LOL

·
Registered
40 Posts
We're big hunters here in Northern Maine, and we have a few racks around the property...I find them to be unexpected yet interesting as garden decor. Anyway, I have an old picture of our Cooper :angel:(a yellow lab) with my husband holding them over his head...He looks like that little dog in "How the Grinch stole Christmas". I had wanted to use it as a christmas card but my husband didn't want to because he was in the photo too.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
lmao!! :rofl:I think that would have made a great Christmas card. I love that little dog in The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. Men are so funny about being in photographs. Mine is the same way. He usually ends up making a strange face or something.

My husband and I both hunt too. No game meat last season and the freezer is empty (OUCH!).

We haven't used the antlers for the gardens but I do have a full cow skull with horns in one. Event hough I live in Vermont, it makes me think of Arizona, where my husband's sister lives.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was going back through your photos again...your dogs are gorgeous...and the "my proud boy" photo is REALLY good. Love the intensity. I know you must have stated it somewhere, but what are the ages of all the dogs at the time of the pics. Your golden looks to be in really good shape. Friends of ours have one that is overweight. Come to think of it, most people I know, have overweight dogs. (including my mothers german shephard, the vet put him on a diet and he gained 3 lbs!!)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts