Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that tune in.....Maybe something light hearted and fun!

We can tune in each week with our likes and dislikes! Right now the auditions are on and they are hilarious. I sware you know some of these people go audition just for kicks!

One man has already made the other networks - by singing a song he wrote called "pants on the ground".......

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Lookin' like a FOOL with your pants on the ground! :lol: :lol: Hubby and I like to watch AI, too... There are some very, very talented young people on there, but they're balanced out with the crack-pots! :)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
For those that tune in.....Maybe something light hearted and fun!

We can tune in each week with our likes and dislikes! Right now the auditions are on and they are hilarious. I sware you know some of these people go audition just for kicks!

One man has already made the other networks - by singing a song he wrote called "pants on the ground".......
Lol!!

Pants on the ground is so annoyingly funny.
I haven't even seen the auditions, but have seen pants on the ground cos it's so weird

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Omg I was going to say that! lol

Oh, and my brother totally 'your team'ed Tiny Tulip Tiptoeing Tim to me :doh:
I really tryed to hold back the laughter on this guy...I was not sure if he was for real or not!

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
I really tryed to hold back the laughter on this guy...I was not sure if he was for real or not!
I work for an agency which assists people with disabilities, and; unless this guy is a pretty good actor, I'm guessing he has some sort of intellectual disability. I felt sorry for him in a way - but I guess when people put themselves "out there" on AI they're going to get what they're going to get - good, bad or ugly...

I like Shania Twain, though... We went to her concert when she was in Bismarck and she brought Katy onto stage with her (Katy was around 7 years oldish) Shania was one of Katy's favorite artists at the time and she was in the front row with my sister and bro-in-law (I was in row 2). I have contraband pictures of Shania holding Katy's hand onstage - Katy was very starstruck and nervous! :)

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
OMG...AI is my favourite show and I would love to have a place to discuss each week. There have been a few times in the past that I vowed to never watch it again (like when Jennifer Hudson got booted) but I am addicted and always come back. This is a great idea Olie. Thanks for this.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
My favorite so far is Justin Williams... OMG... I got shivers when he was singing Buble's "Feeling Good" ... anyone else like him? I'm seriously thinking he could win the whole thing!! (and he's pretty cute too!)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OMG...AI is my favourite show and I would love to have a place to discuss each week. There have been a few times in the past that I vowed to never watch it again (like when Jennifer Hudson got booted) but I am addicted and always come back. This is a great idea Olie. Thanks for this.
ohh yeah - so with you on this one!

She got her's though (record, movie, grammy and a nice guy) , love her! And oh what a crazy situation she was dealt with her family being taken they way that happened. SAD.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My favorite so far is Justin Williams... OMG... I got shivers when he was singing Buble's "Feeling Good" ... anyone else like him? I'm seriously thinking he could win the whole thing!! (and he's pretty cute too!)
Yeah - I like him too.....there are a few so early in.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I love it. We are only a day behind you over here in England.

The auditions are my favourite part, really funny.

We no longer have the british equvialent. We have ' The X Factor' now, which is the same, but is open to anyone regardless of age, and also includes groups.

Loving the guest Judges, but , heck, Victoria Beckham really needs a good feed :eek:

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

We no longer have the british equvialent. We have ' The X Factor' now, which is the same, but is open to anyone regardless of age, and also includes groups.

Loving the guest Judges, but , heck, Victoria Beckham really needs a good feed :eek:
Oh yeah a few double cheeseburgers would not hurt her!

My favorite night was Shania Twain - she was so funny.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Shania was very sweet.

I love Ellen - but I am wondering how she will be received? She does love her music, and maybe this is why they chose her, but I can't wait to see how this mix will balance. I can see Ellen giving Simon a serious B**** slap from time to time. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
no shania, BOOO, infact no guest judge.

The lad called Jay stone just been on, I thought he had quite a nice voice

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
I cannot imagine how these incredibly talented young people could get a break without shows like this. Carrie Underwood was singing locally and slinging poop on her parents farm. I knew a ton of really musically gifted kids in Toronto when I was young, and it's just too bad things like this weren't available then. Who knows what may have happened to these people. Of course, I grew up in the 60's and 70's so it could have been that most of them may have ended up heroin addicts or the next Jim Morrison... But I love watching these kids give it their best and go places because of their appearances on these shows.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts

Amen on the Victoria Beckham thing!

1 - 20 of 94 Posts