Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Tina. I'm 26 and been married to my husband for nearly 7 years. We have two little boys. We have one non-poodle, and are waiting for our poodle puppy to be born. We live in Hawaii, and absolutely LOVE it. Our non-poodle is a shar-pei mix that we've had for as long as we've been married, she will be 7 in April. She is the most spoiled dog, and adore her. We are getting an apricot Miniature Poodle this spring. We had hoped to get one of this last litter, but will wait impatiently for our pup.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome:) And congrats on your new addition coming.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Hi Tina, Welcome to this forum. Bet you are real anxious to get your new poodle puppy. How lucky you are to live in such a beautiful paradise. My bother in law and his family just got back from Hawaii about 3 wks. ago, this trip was their Christmas gift to their 2 sons and 1 grandson. My brother in law is my husbands adopted brother, he is 3/4 Hawaiian and visits Hawaii any time that he can, he was not born there, but loves it there. Always comes back with such fantastic pictures to share.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Our breeder is planning the next litter to be born in May (hopefully around my birthday, that would be an AWESOME present!), to be shipped to us in July, since she lives on the Big Island and we live on Oahu. Six months is a long time to wait, but I'm glad she's a responsible breeder to make sure she has healthy pups.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts