Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pecan pie is in the oven, the sunshine salad is in progress, the tree is being decorated, and the dogs are asking for dinner 15 minutes early! There are just the two of us this year, so preparations are not all that extensive. That said, I still need to wrap a couple of gifts.

May each and every one of the PF members have a wonderful holiday celebration and may the new year bring health and happiness to you and your fur kids.

·
Premium Member
22,964 Posts
Yummmm, pecan pie (actually we will have the same pie tomorrow). I'll be right over! Johanna I wish you and yours a most wonderful Christmas tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
9,616 Posts
Johanna, we live in parallel pecan pie universes except I don’t have the recipe for Sunshine Salad. For the Day, it’s just DH and me until my son and his family arrive on Wednesday. I made a pecan pie earlier today which took forever to set, two attempts to get the dough properly situated!!! Hope in your world, it all went perfectly the first time. Merry Christmas and cheers to homemade pie, crust to finish:)

·
Super Moderator
3,139 Posts
I just got home from a lovely Christmas Eve dinner with my brother, his wife, his son and my daughter. It was wonderful. Everyone liked their gifts and I liked mine too.

Yesterday my daughter gave me a really cool gift - she took me to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra! They put on a fabulous show and the lights were beautiful. Here are two videos of my favorites by them.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Merry Christmas Johanna! Me and Molly are celebrating Christmas Eve together... just us and I have downsized to a tabletop tree as I only have myself to enjoy it! I will be spending Christmas afternoon at my son's house though so that's something to look forward to anyway! At least we get to sleep in!

Reactions: Mfmst

·
Registered
12,336 Posts
Merry Christmas all! I spent yesterday frantically cooking - first of my visitors arrived about 1.30pm and found himself helping to peel potatoes, last two arrived at nearly 10pm, and had to be chivvied off to bed at 11pm as I was more than ready for sleep and needed to make up a bed for me and the dogs on the sitting room floor. My Perfect Hostess credentials don't extend past 10.30pm!

Reactions: Rose n Poos
1 - 7 of 7 Posts