I have 3 short coated dogs but do have small annoying allergies to them that r not bad. Went to buy my daughter a bunny and had a horrible allergic reaction (our eyes swell shut at night when we r asleep). Gave the bunny to my daughter's friend. Figured a poodle would work since it's a low allergen dog. I have never had such a bad reaction and nothing is controlling it. Pills, Flonase, Pazeo eye drops. I think we need to rehome him but due to covid no one can come see him. And I don't want him going to just anyone who comes along. He's my daughter's and she has done such a great job caring for him. We've had him 5 weeks. But I look like the crypt keeper due to my eyes swelling shut. We have 5 hepa filters throughout the house. Hardwood floors, leather furniture, allergy shots. Would prefer to keep him but now my allergies are flaring to my cat that didn't bother me. Will this get any better? Any advice?