Well, sadly, two weeks after bringing our pup home, I'm afraid we're not going to be able to keep him due to my allergies. I thought poodles were safe, but it just isn't true. All I have to do is lean over our pup, even outside, and my nose goes nuts. Did any of you have issues like this after bringing your puppy home? Did you adjust? Did you not adjust, and keep your dog against medical advice? How do you manage living with an animal you are allergic to? It just doesn't seem prudent. Pretty heartbroken over here. Thanks all.