Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else dislike having posts assigned to different forums? I hate having to look up which ones have new posts.

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Thank you. I've never pressed that link before but I appreciate being able to see a concise list of recent posts.
You can also keep scrolling on the forums page, and you'll see "Latest Posts" at the bottom, as well as something like "See all new posts."

But just hitting that "New" button is the quickest method.

·
Registered
7,114 Posts
I never look in any section besides « New » and « Recommended for you ». Everything I need will appear in those so I don’t have to dig anywhere. Sometimes I also look at my own threads (I use the filter in the « New » section)

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
I'm hardly ever interested in specific topics. I already know everything. ;)
So it's the "New" button I use exclusively.

·
Registered
12,724 Posts
"New" button for me too - I was wondering if it could be made a landing page choice, coming up automatically instead of recommended.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I recently discovered the "Looking for Replies" tab, which shows threads with no responses. My replies are rarely helpful (sorry y'all) outside of bumping the thread into the "New" tab, where other members pick it up and offer significantly more helpful views and advice.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I was reading this forum for quite some time before I joined. I used the search option and the forum divisions a lot. When you know absolutely nothing about poodle topknots reading all one can about the subject
is quite helpful.😉
Now that I’m a member I pretty much use the new button.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts