Poodle Forum banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
We moved from Mid-west to the South a year ago and our 5 year St Poodle caught fleas we were battling other health issues. I was hesitant to give any flea/tick preventative simply because i was anxious that it may overwhelm her immune system. So, i tried everything under the sun that was suggested as a non-chemical option. It was a year long fight and not sure if i did anything wrong, i just could not win that battle. I finally, sprayed the carpet with Vet's Best home spray, all the areas where the dog frequents and her bedding. It had a strong smell, but i was just exhausted and tired. Boom, it killed the eggs and the infestation has reduced, fingers crossed. I have settled for this least chemical option for now, it has some natural oils. Hope this helps.Good Luck.
Thank you for this info, I've never heard of Vet's Best, but when I searched it on Amazon it had over 10,000 reviews! It has Peppermint Oil and Clove Oil and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, which they say is plant derived. Thanks for passing the info along....

21 - 21 of 21 Posts