Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
What a joy it must be to have these pups.
How do you let them go?
If I ever was a breeder,I would be known as the crazy woman,that hoards poodles.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks ladies. sf it gets easier after time, but really hard not to fall in love with the lot.

More pics, they are doing great. Put on between 25- 40 grms. The bigger male is the guts that put on 40 :pound:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Adorable! I LOVE puppies!!!!!!!!!! How is the little girl doing? Do you do the tails and dew claws yourself?
Hi p4p, yes the little girl is fine thanks. We havnt been allowed to do tails for a couple of years now. If we do not only is it a $7,000.00 fine per pup its also a gaol sentence. Bloody rediculous. Dew claws I do.

I'm always drawn the the porker of the litter. lol.
Too funny HP

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
LoL We call it the dairy queen in our house LoL

They are sooooooooooooooooooo cute, I love puppies :) Hope they continue to do well for you.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Oh Oh...I see now..must not have done the math...:) So, no docking tails down under....why?...it sure cuts down on the burrs...and the , uh, mess...poopy tail mess that is...but all that aside..why not dock...if done early and correctly it's harmless and makes a huge difference in care and appearence...yaknow....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts