Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I washed everybody today (only groomed Torie my Crestie). So I thought I'd snap a few pictures. Also, we got Wrigley his new gigantic crate so I snapped a few of it too.
I like the one of the three of them looking at each other - kind of like "What do we do now...". Sophie really likes Wrigely's kennel - she goes in there when she wants a little peace.
The baby gate pictures are to show how things look when my babysitting kids are here. The two of them go to the gate to get lots of love and kisses.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
There both soo cute. Your little girl is starting to get big. She's looked so tiny in all her previous pics.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I brought her home she was the size of the crestie she is standing by. She is now a little older than 13 weeks and she weighed around 13 pounds. How does that sound to you guys? Like she is on the small side or average?
Her brothers from the same litter are already 20 pounds but I think they are clearly going to be huge!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Mandy was lb for week so 14 lbs 14 weeks and then stopped at about 30 ish lbs she is a tiny litle thing but big on attitude LOL.
YOu wanted tiny right?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I do hope for smaller. I talked with the breeder today - we don't know why Sophie is having such a time with tearing. Her parents don't have any trouble and neither do her grandparents. None of her other siblings have trouble with it either. I've taken her to get the hair cut around her eyes and I had the vet check her eye lashes and that doesn't seem to be trouble either. I hope she outgrows it.
Also, out of the girls - she is bigger than some of her sisters but so much smaller than her brothers. Her phantom sister was the smallest - she was VERY petite. But her personality isn't as loving as Sophie's. She wants to be more independent. Sophie likes to be loved on.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I love looking at the pictures!

I have that large black dog crate for our house rabbit......she has a bigger crate than my two dogs do since she spends more time in it! LOL.

It is a nice crate. I say that if the dogs outlive her.......they will get one nice inheritance!

·
Registered
339 Posts
All three of your babies are adorable!! Sorry you're having a problem with tearing. Chloe has one eye that tears and we can't figure out why. I would like to find out why.
Sophie is a lot bigger now then in her other pictures. She is beautiful.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you! The crate has been really great. It is big enough that they can both go in the same one if I'm doing a short trip like Wal-mart. They seem to like that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts