Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Hi pamlajoy and welcome to the forum. This is a good place to ask questions and check into breeders for your next poodle companion. Good luck in your search and we'll be looking forward to pics of your current furby as well as a new one should you get one.

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Hello and welcome. You should ask Michelle where she got Atticus. He is a wee little red ball of personality...cute as a button. There is no such thing as a teacup toy, only tiny toys. He looks to be very small and is adorab

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Hello and welcome. You should ask Michelle where she got Atticus. He is a wee little red ball of personality...cute as a button. There is no such thing as a teacup toy, only tiny toys. He looks to be very small and is adorab
Absolutely!!! He is the most darling tiny, little thing I have ever seen!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Absolutely!!! He is the most darling tiny, little thing I have ever seen!!
I am in San Diego and had hoped to find a tiny toy to bring home with me to join Kito. We are leaving Sunday, though. I had no idea how overwhelming it can be to find a nice puppy at a good price. They seem to be extremely high or suspiciously low. I don't really know how to navigate my way around the market.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts