Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we will be a another AKC show in Santa Barbara. I will let you guys know how Enzo does.

On Sept 12 we will be in San diego for the poodle specialty.

and after that he whould be in clip :amen:

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fingers crossed for you! Are you showing him or is Alan? Who is going to show him in San Diego?
We will be showing him for both shows Alan wont get his hands on him until he is in clip and an Adult.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone we are about to leave I will bring camera I hope its outside !

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well he won his class because no one was in the ring with him lol

Yestrerday it was colored poodle central. Only 2 white dogs ( I think one was gream), One silver two cafe au laits ( or faded browns could not tell) The rest where black. We got to see Susie Osburnes RED bitch Raquel she was not in the show. She only needs one more major to be a ch. Us reds are on a roll :D

I did not take pictures again too freaking hot to sit in the sun !

I will be going to 2 more shows in sept but Enzo wont be in them I will take lots of pictures of the show.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I went to the San Diego poodle specialty show on sat and it was BLAST !!!!!
I met a lot of funny and nice people :D I finally met Peggy Mcdill she is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICE and knowledgeable.

She had a cafe au lait bitch that should have won , I think she placed first in her class very nice dog.

Enzo look so good, finally we did his top knot better and he was groomed better. He place first for amateur class He then was up for reserve and finally the judge did not place him dead last in the line up lol. He needs a lot of work and training I think I might have to start showing him until my sister gets better lol.

there was another red dog there her name is Raquel from Lidos kennel. I have not seen her for about a year she look good but she was not feeling the show that day , it was too bad because the judge did have her in her top 4 picks in one class.

There where a 4 red toy poodles there which where so cute.

When I was watching the toys one poor dog got stung in the foot by a bee. The dog went CRAZY and they had to stop the show to make sure the dog was alright.

My sister also got to help a handler so it was cool. If the dogs placed first my sister would have been handling the dog lol I wish it did win I wanted to see how she would look with a trained dog.

I am so bad because I forgot my camera after we rushed out the door. I was so mad it was perfect weather. i am about to buy a new point and shoot and i will have to make sure I have a check list in the morning to go thru so I will not forget it. this is like the second time I did this lol Well enzo should be in clip soon so I will take some pictures of that soon.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts