Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are considering a puppy of whatever breed, see which breeder has the CH Points and make a note! apps.akc.org

·
Premium Member
9,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bar None has the #1 bitch in our state, and a breeder, I’ve not heard of, but like what I read on his site, has the top dog. Could throw out some new breeders for consideration or just validate whom you thought was a good breeder. In any case, these guys are serious about proving in conformation.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Bar None has the #1 bitch in our state, and a breeder, I’ve not heard of, but like what I read on his site, has the top dog. Could throw out some new breeders for consideration or just validate whom you thought was a good breeder. In any case, these guys are serious about proving in conformation.
Bar-None and Donnchada have some top dogs there!

Here are the current top dog and bitch in the country. Photos taken off of FB.

Dawin Steal My Heart (dog; handler in pink) with 567 GCH points!!!!!

and

Stone Run Afternoon Tea (bitch) with 396 GCH points!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What a gorgeous top poodle! I can’t get over what beautiful poodles, I see in Poodle Variety and on PF:)

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Very cool! I see two dogs from Gracie’s lineage there in 2016 and 2017 in NY. Only one NY dog for 2019, from Horizon. Maybe all points aren’t in yet.
These are Gracie’s kin:

No. 1 GCH CH Light N' Lively's Speakin' Out Loud

No. 3 GCH CH Light N' Lively's For Cryin' Out Loud

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
I was happy to see a lot of Aery’s name in the miniature poodles.

Reactions: Mufar42

·
Premium Member
9,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For those of us with companion poodles, it is so heartening that there are such exceptional poodles being bred. I hope in my lifetime a poodle other than white or black will be a top dog. All of our colors are being improved in all sizes, from the paws up:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts