Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
My AIM: MakeshiftHeart87

My MSN: [email protected]

My yahoo: makeshift_heart
I have a yahoo email as well as a msn email, but am not sure how to set this up on my laptop, I know it was set up before my hard drive crashed and now it is gone and I have no clue how to get it back. Could anyone explain to em who to do it please.......(insert puppy dog eyes here) lol

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh and a fun little tip for everyone. If you get a meebo account you can log onto all of your messengers and have them all in one window. You don't have to download anything, and you can access this from any computer.

www.meebo.com

I use this often if I'm just jumping on and have no intentions of staying on for very long :)

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I'm a real chatty kathy on aim the name is Wonderpuppy21 if anyone is intersted.

I'm online waaaayyyyy to much, especialy in the evenings lol and sometimes, dang, I just don't have anything to do.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I'm a real chatty kathy on aim the name is Wonderpuppy21 if anyone is intersted.

I'm online waaaayyyyy to much, especialy in the evenings lol and sometimes, dang, I just don't have anything to do.
WHHHHATT?? Nothing to do?! What is your secret? You could probably sell that and get rich...:rofl:

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
aim, that is america online right? I am soooooo stumped on these things lol!

Yep. It's really easy. You go to the web site, download AIM, create your account and start adding your buddies. I mainly installed it several years back to keep up with my children who were moving all over the country.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts

Yep. It's really easy. You go to the web site, download AIM, create your account and start adding your buddies. I mainly installed it several years back to keep up with my children who were moving all over the country.
You don't have to have AOL? Could I get the site name or link please please please lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts