Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Ahhhahaha, what awesome pics! Love seeing doggies at work, so awesome. Mister is such a cool dog, haha. I would LOVE to have him chilling at work with me. How fun!

·
Registered
365 Posts
oh man, no fair, if I lie down at work I get a 3 day suspension!

Mister is lucky!! and beautiful..........oops, sorry, handsome as well

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
I think Mister needs a large screen TV playing Animal Planet shows all day long to amuse him. His photos sure amused me!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I always get excited when I see you've posted more pics! Love that Mister!
Aww thanks so much! I'll be sure to post more often. I lost my camera for the longest time but its back so im going to snap as many pics as i can!

I love that he can come to work with me but unfortunately i got another job where im grooming full time so i have to leave him at home. Im finishing out this weekend and monday at the old place then im starting the new job. Poor Mister gets confused when i leave for work without him. Stupid new job! I wish he could come with me...he doesnt care if he's in a kennel all day just as long as he's with me lol.

Oh well ill jsut have to get creative with stuff i leave with him in his kennel like a kong or bone or something. Its a good thing he has such a large kennel, makes me not feel so bad about leaving him in it.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
hehehe, isn't it great when they can come to work!!!? I'd be lost without my lil white shadow... heh. Such a handsome boy...

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He's so cool. How did he get his little but in that chair? LOL
Very carefully ha ha! I actually had him back up and then sit and then i put his front feet up into the chair....should of taken one the other way with just his bum in the chair. I do things like this all the time with him so he's used to it lol. I place him on like a balance beam and have him stay and then take pics....or put him on the horse and then tell him to stay and then get a pic lol.
hehehe, isn't it great when they can come to work!!!? I'd be lost without my lil white shadow... heh. Such a handsome boy...
It is great!!!! Maybe i can change my new works mind....but im thinking its pretty set in stone. I like that your "white shadow" ha....i never thought of it like that but i guess thats what Mister is too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts