Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend just gone was a big agility event. Specifically a 'jumpers' event, that is; no contact gear or weaves etc, ONLY jumps (including tires) and tunnels (both sorts!) so it's a fast paced course and there were massive entries (for our city anyway!)

I entered Paris. Jak entered Saffy. Jos also entered her old girl Lara, but Jak was to be running her. fun for the poodle girls!!!!!

my car:

There were four 'rounds' on saturday (and another two on sunday, but we scratched and didn't go!)

Ok, so to show first that Jak CAN do agility, here he is running his girl Saffy (despite not having done any agility training with her in months!)
she knocked a bar in the first one, but then she stuffed up a fair bit in the second round (ran past a jump [5 faults] and then ran past another jump and jumped the next one [elimination]). Third one she just knocked two rails (that'd be simply due to lack of training; she's normally very good!) the forth run was awesome except for that ONE bar knocked, and that was Jaks fault for pushing her into it! LOL! Very nicely done though! I didn't get any photos sorry, you can see in the movies that the lighting is crap indoors there (it's winter here, and this is the only place we can do agility events in winter!) so photos really don't work well...

more.......

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lara went home early on saturday, so only ran in three, and I only recorded two of them! She's 8 years old now, and rather a strange lil nut...

Jak practising jumps with Lara:

Here's a video of her two runs to show you what I mean about being a lil strange...

more....

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And then there was Paris.

I tried running her. Twice. Didn't work very well.
Jak runs faster, so he ran her. Definitely worked better with Jak.
Tried one more time. Probably one time too many. lol!

I added comments to the movie as it plays... they really say it all...

Ahh, I do love my looney nutter though.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm glad others were laughing too then.... :doh:

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
OMG - this was more than precious in so many ways LMAO !!!!! First the photos are just fabulous, second I finally saw all 3 spoos together and third I saw you guys in action :) !!!!

The cometary is first class, as always also and I laughed and giggled so much :))) that my hubby ran in the room to check "what's up" and lo and behold , now he is again bugging me to buy a white spoo :doh: !!! LOL

Lara is just too cute with her "in place" jumps ha ha haaaa !!!!!

Each girl had her own style and character and it was such a pleasure watching them and you having so much fun with it all :first: Jak is definitely the best in "agility" of all involved ; )), he he, he deserves blue ribbon by all means - I hope Flying you had one ready for him : ))) !!!!! Or at least a blubbery cake : )))

Thanks sooo much for sharing the joy with us all : )))) !!!!! I will definitely now go to sleep with a smile plastered to my face LOL : ))) !!!!!

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
that was FANTASTIC! i was laughing out loud at lara! she was having the time of her life and it shows.

and paris at the end ... running off and you yelling "Paris!!!"

oh that was excellent. the entire thing made my morning perfect!

Grinning here

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
That was absolutely hilarious,way to cool!!:rofl:

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I am so jealous! What fun m- I laughed my ass off BIG TIME.

Jak does a fantastic job too. Saffy looks like pro. Lara, just a priceless poodle doing what she loves best. And Paris stole my heart in the last run!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
omg! I am in tears laughing! Great job! Those are the bestest (is that a word) videos ever! LOVE IT! LOVE the pictures too! Awesome! :)

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Great photos, as usual! I loved the video as well. You all have some very talented poodles. It's great to see them in action.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
OMG! I love it! Saffy was certainly on the go. Jak, it is a good thing you have such long legs to keep up with her. She looks like she just flies through the air with such ease. It's fascinating to watch her make play of such a tough course.

Lara was such a happy girl! That girl can jump in place! It reminded me of a deer who swallowed a jumping bean!!! LMAO. She had a blast.

Paris ran like the wind. It just amazes me how she can jump straight up and not knock the bar down! Too funny she just left the ring. "OK, I'm done now. Gotta go find my Mommy!!!"

Love the photos and videos. Very inspirational.

·
Registered
494 Posts
That was great!

Those videos were awesome! Thank you Flyingduster!! :D I laughed so hard I nearly peed my pants! Paris, Saffy and Lara are just gorgeous and cute and great!
I just started agility with Dana and the hardest part is getting her to pay attention to me instead of zooming all around the place and inventing her own little agility course. It was great to watch Jak and Saffy. They make an awesome team!

Of course, flyingduster, you and Paris were awesome too! :dance: It's great to see that even the practiced ones get the zoomies once in a while! :D

Post more videos soon! I always get excited when I notice flyingduster has posted new Paris pics and vids!!! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Great fun to watch each of them perform!
(and, yes, the commentaries are a hoot!)
thanks so much for sharing !

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Hahahahahahaha!! Those were awesome!
Man, can Jak ever run! Nice job with Saffy, especially with no practice :)
Lara is in her own little happy poodle world :loco: Totally made me laugh!
Paris is hillarious! Your commentary just added that much more. I was laughing so hard just watching her and then you calling her at the end was the icing on the cake.
Thanks so much for that little bright spot!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Oh geez, I can barely see to type from laughing my freakin head off! So much poodle joy going on, I love the commentary too! It's so much fun to watch you all have so much fun! Thanks sooooo much for sharing!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Haha, I do suppose my legs are long.. I don't really think about it, but everyone seems to say they area lol... haha.. weird my legs come up into conversation... lol

It was so much fun with the three spoos :p

Lara just had a ball ! So much excitement, I didn't really care about her run, because it was more about her having fun :p

Saffy had fun too, she wuvs agility :)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Great videos! very entertaining. And look at Paris in that last photo with her hair over one eye. Too cute. When's the next agility competition?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts