Poodle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just started beginner agility class. We just had our second class last Monday. The first class, Chloe did great on her jumps, but froze on the A-frame. The second class she did great on her jumps, table, and she made the A-frame. I was so proud of her. I think this sport may become addictive.

Attachments

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I LOVE your shots. :) I plan on making agility equipment starting next week and my sister and I are going to train our poos for it, I can't wait!!!! I hope to hear good news later on on you and Chloe doing great in shows!!!

BTW... where did you get that great looking lead you have, my sister and I would love to get one for our spoos???
I think you and your sister will love agility. We are having a great time and Chloe loves it.
We bought the lead from a place called thinklikeadog.com It a training place close to me. The lead is called the Martingale lead, all in one. They come in many colors.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We just started beginner agility class. We just had our second class last Monday. The first class, Chloe did great on her jumps, but froze on the A-frame. The second class she did great on her jumps, table, and she made the A-frame. I was so proud of her. I think this sport may become addictive.[/QUOT

How much does it cost near you? Would love to do it with my grandsons for the spoos but don't know if they have it here or what it costs.
We paid 135.00 for 6 weeks. I think it was worth it. If your grandsons like doing things with the poos they will probably enjoy this.

Thanks every one for taking a look. I will keep you posted on how Chloe is doing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.