Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really couldn't help myself this time..
It was such a lovely day (still is), I just couldn't resist going for a walk at the beach.

So we invited Jos along for a walk, and she brought two of her Griffon Bruxellois' and her spoo, Hestia, who I'm sure you've become acquainted with : )

Anywaay!

Ok! Come!

Blarrrgh!

And if you:

CLICK HERE​

You'll be able to see the rest of them : )

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
This is my favourite picture ever!

I am thinking of sending it in to the paper, cos they have pics of pplz out and about

Vote for your favourite pic

HERE!!!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can seez you!

Hover Coco!

Puurrdy!

When do I get my fix???????????

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I always seem to get these weird Poodle evil eyes shots???

Dukey Duke

Sweet Hestia

Bizzi

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bricki

Poor Coco bit off more than she could chew, it was all well and good to run into the water to get to the island, but to get back through the poodle elbow high water was another story

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
These are amazing. I love the second shot of the ones of her standing up. The birds flying around her make it look surreal. Thanks for the sunshiny pictures. We are freezing here and had about 18 inches of snow in two days, so it is very refreshing to see these. THANKS!!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Boy, do I wish we had that kind of weather. I am jealous.

I really like the photo of him looking down on the kayakers. I like the POV, the lighting, the crop, and the subject matter.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These are amazing. I love the second shot of the ones of her standing up. The birds flying around her make it look surreal. Thanks for the sunshiny pictures. We are freezing here and had about 18 inches of snow in two days, so it is very refreshing to see these. THANKS!!
Lol, 18 inches of snow sounds amazing!!

We usually only get a couple of inches, but I think I'd much rather have the sun at the moment!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Boy, do I wish we had that kind of weather. I am jealous.

I really like the photo of him looking down on the kayakers. I like the POV, the lighting, the crop, and the subject matter.
Lol, these last couple of days are the best weather we've had, the most part of summer!

Where we are, all we've been getting is sea mist and drizzle, it's enough to do your head in!

And Saffron is very much a lady lol!!!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Lol, these last couple of days are the best weather we've had, the most part of summer!

Where we are, all we've been getting is sea mist and drizzle, it's enough to do your head in!

And Saffron is very much a lady lol!!!
Opps...so sorry!! She is lovely!

How about these two:

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
WHAT FUN!!! I cannot wait until it warms up and get to the beach. I enjoyed your pictures. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
oohhhh cool! Nice pics!!! I'm just looking through the album now!

I have been enjoying the weather today too, out driving the horses and building hazards for our big driving competition next weekend, but I forgot to take my camera with me on the drive!!!!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
OMG I'm so jealous!!! I wish it was summer, but I more wish we had a beach to take Desmond to! :(
Those dogs are beautiful and you got some great shots!! I too love the ones of Saffy with the birds in the background and looking down at the kayakers.

Bricki is SO CUTE!! I totally love the short haired version of that breed. I just can't get enough of 'em. :love:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OMG I'm so jealous!!! I wish it was summer, but I more wish we had a beach to take Desmond to! :(
Those dogs are beautiful and you got some great shots!! I too love the ones of Saffy with the birds in the background and looking down at the kayakers.

Bricki is SO CUTE!! I totally love the short haired version of that breed. I just can't get enough of 'em. :love:
Lol, she is so cute!
She is really friendly once you get to know her, and she'll now run up to me and jump on my lap when she sees me.

Her owner, Jos (a member here) is doing a repeat breeding soon, so I'll get to see some really cute puppies again!

BTW, Bricki (smooth hair) is the daughter of Bizzi (the rough one)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts