Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished decorating the tree, we struggled to get enough decorations, as they were sold out everywhere (mainly tinsel).

It's mainly decorated on the left side

But this is the finished product as promised!!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the way Coco and Duke are sitting.
Coco was scared, cos Duke is sometimes a bit rough, so she doesn't like to be too close to him, especially under him, and Duke really really wanted the food in my hand lol

·
Registered
196 Posts
How did you get all of them to sit for this picture? I had to recruit my husband to get my 4 together and take about 15 pics to get 1 good one. Your tree turned out nice.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How did you get all of them to sit for this picture? I had to recruit my husband to get my 4 together and take about 15 pics to get 1 good one. Your tree turned out nice.
Thanks, it was really hard to decorate, due to the size, awkwardness of the branches, and due to the fact the ball decorations smashed when they klinked, or fell to the ground.

That's where a solid sit/stay comes in handy, Duke is about 75% reliable with it, and if the other dogs are doing it, so will Coco

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
What a great looking family and Christmas tree! They look like they're on their best behavior. Thanks for letting us see it finished. That's a mighty big tree to find decorations for. You did good.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow i love this picture! Your dogs are so well behaved! I love the black lab!
He's a Labrador Newfoundland cross, a result of the Lab next door getting into a breeder of Newfoundlands, backyard ooops

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I agree, HUGE tree...lol. Bet it was a trip to decorate! Walter and Duke look like they are jumping out of their skin wanting to get up and get the treat you are holding...LOL. They are leaning forward ready and waiting, it looks like they are saying "Mom, just say the word and we are THERE". :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts