Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After watching my cousins wild ass kids, one 5 and one 3 Saturday night 8-12....at a low rate of only $5 (most baby sitters are making min. wage these days) and to top it all of I had just got off at work but I told her I would baby sit because I needed the extra money.

Anyhoo, my dad refers to the kids as "creatures", lol.I had to feed and give the kids something to drink, help the little girl go potty, settle arguments, stop one from breaking an antique chalk horse I inherited when my grandmother passed away...OMG, etc. I watched these kids and
wentthrough all of this for $5 an hour while their parents was atsomeones b-day party getting drunk off their asses.

Thank God for disney movies, but every now and then the little girl would get distracted by the turtles and go tap on the tank.

So the night was coming to an end and I called my
cousin and she pleaded with me to let the kids stay the night and make them go to bed and she would pay me $30 to $40...NO THANKS SURE AS HELL NOT ENOUGH! So I told her I had to go to work the next day and couldn't (a lie).
So I take the kids and drop them off at this party...what bad parenting where there is drunk ppl, etc.

What I am getting at is she never paid me my damn $20 bucks, I called her the next day and she didn't have it and told me to call Monday and she didn't have it and had all these excuses. I want my money, If I knew I wasn't going to get the money that night I would have never went through all of that hell. :freaked-out:

·
Registered
546 Posts
ya... doesn't your cousin know that you needed the $20 to lend to your crackhead neighbor?! :wink:
whatever happened with that anyway?!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
ya... doesn't your cousin know that you needed the $20 to lend to your crackhead neighbor?! :wink:
ROFL.... Oh my god... I just about pee'd myself when I read that. Hahaha.

Sorry you didn't get paid MM, buuuuttt look on the bright side. At least you didn't have to put up with them overnight for the promise of extra money only to get jacked right?? That would have sucked even more.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
And here I've been bugging my cousing to have a baby! (She got married last April.) Guess I should be careful what I wish for, LOL! I baby sat regularly for a friend of mine for a few months and boy do I have some stories. She always paid me though and if she couldn't pay me that night she let me know ahead of time. That's crap!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Well you learned one thing. Don't trust her again. If she doesn'thave the expected amount in her purse send her and her kids packing before they step in your house.

How rude can people be she knew you needed the money and then doesn't pay you.
Unfortunatly we can't pick our family like we pick our friends

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Oh, that's funny Cuddleparty!

Poor MM. Sounds like you have all the fun. I call wild kids critters. Sounds like she needs to pay you double next time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts