Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my PF friends... this is Aero and my mama says i'm old enuf to show things on here now. So here are some fun pictures of my first big hike and staying away from home. We do little walks/hikes around here but this time we drove 8 hours to Arkansas from Texas ( my mama always complains that is just takes too long to get out of Texas ). My hooman sister and her little dog came too. I was the only boy for 5 days.
Here I am in the cabin the first night:

A short hike to the high point:

Driving to the next park with my bff.

We went on some long hikes with lots of rocks to climb over. We saw waterfalls, some caves, a grotto, crossed bridges. I loved all of it and only got a little tired once. Our mamas brought lots of water for us and had to carry heavy backpacks for all of it. :)

This picture is what we looked like each morning. Our mamas are hollerin' at us to save our energy!

This is late afternoon:

Arkansas was very pretty and fun! Such beautiful parks and trails. 'til the next "venture.....Aero

·
Premium Member
9,694 Posts
Dear Aero,

Looks like fun! Smooth move getting the hoomans to carry the water and supplies, so you can look great in every picture.

Your pal,

Buck

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
So much fun -y'all are so Lucky. I might ask your Mom to get you some saddlebags and then you could help with the water. They may look a little ridiculous at first but imagine one of the bags filled with doggie treats. Then it is not work at all.

Would love to come and visit with you on your next big outing. I'm sure we would get into all kinds of mischief. Your friend, Asta

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Hi Aero!

That looks like so much fun! Our Poomom and Poodad used to take our Pooangel sisters, Holly and Noel there but not us yet. It's been a long time, but did you smell any pmail from them? Outside, we mean :). What part did you like best?

Your bitty buddies,

Neo and Remo

Reactions: StormeeK

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How fun if all my poodle friends could get together! We would all stay in one big cabin then play, walk/hike, sleep. :) I'm sure our mamas would talk all night long about us and have a great time!

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Oh my goodness! What fun you all had. That looks so amazingly beautiful and great hiking...just what poodles like to do. And the cabin is so cozy and nice after a long day. So nice!

Reactions: StormeeK
1 - 8 of 8 Posts