Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, What food is everyone feeding their adult standards? I would love a very high quality, maybe organic,maybe holistic. Any info. would be so helpful. I have the puppy on Orijen at the moment and will be looking into adult food next month, he is almost 4 months old now. Thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
You could try Evo Small Red Bites. You would need to slooooooowly switch him to it though. I think that people switch their dogs too quickly to Evo and then they end up having diarrhea, because the Evo has a high amount of protein. :)

·
Registered
478 Posts
I looked into Blue Buffalo but saw where in the past they had been on a recall list. How long would you give a company before you "went back" to a brand? My cousin is feeding Blue Buffalo to her Cresteds without any trouble...so I was just wondering.
I feel my Cresties Diamond Naturals Lamb and Rice.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
(Sorry everyone I know you've heard me say this 20 times now)

I feed my dogs, which consist of two Standards, Health Wise by Natura. They also make Cal Natural, Evo, Innova etc. I have found thats its the best food for your $$ with out compromising nutrition.

Here is the link if your interested

http://www.naturapet.com/

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Everyone, I was interested in the Eagle Pack a bit and I do know the Natura Pet as well. Good point about it being made in the states. As long as it is here or Canada I am happy with that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts