Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had any experience with this breeder in NC? Anyone have a breeder of partis they recommend? Asking for a friend who recently lost her 15 year old poodle. Thanks

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
I've read very good things about Tintlet and Jacnic. Tintlet may be in that general area. Not familiar with Above and Beyond. Do they test and show?

·
Registered
932 Posts
In Eastern Tennessee:

Phantoms in Kentucky:

Both health test parents, show in UKC, and have a few litters per year. By all means contact breeders that you like who don’t have litters. They will refer you to other breeders that they know.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Anyone had any experience with this breeder in NC? Anyone have a breeder of partis they recommend? Asking for a friend who recently lost her 15 year old poodle. Thanks
Per their website she does seem to do health testing but they also breed Goldendoodles and Bernerdoodles in addition to Standards (also seems like they are looking to limit Standard breeding in future). The fact that they breed doodles alone would make me run away from them like crazy.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I haven't heard of them but the reason for that is probably because they're a doodle breeder. They may be a notch above some of the others since they health test (so they say) but other than that there is nothing good to say based on the website. No titles on the parents... means there is nothing to demonstrate that the dogs they breed are worth breeding. You have no idea about the temperament or structure of the parents. They price pups based on color.... which is not great. They also seem very willing to sell with full breeding rights which is irresponsible. I get a very yucky feeling from it all. It's clearly a for-profit operation selling $3800 mixes. For the prices they're charging your friend would be much better off going with a responsible hobby breeder that titles their dogs and is only motivated by the desire to produce healthy puppies that are a service to their breed, and to match them appropriately with families they will thrive in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts