• Internet

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1
I ran into this jewel somewhere on the Internet:

If you had to choose between having your poodle or having your Internet for personal use (excluding strictly work use), which would you choose?

This would mean no personal email, no social media, no forums, no news via Internet, no favorite websites, no googling, no Kindle, no online shopping, no paying bills online, you get the idea. Nothing, nada, zip.

The question freaked me out, and I'm betting it will freak out PF members too, so I'm putting it in an anonymous Poll, which closes in 5 days. Feel free to share your thoughts on this thread.

Registered
I use the internet a lot, but no "thing" can begin to compare to a living, vibrant being - poodle every time.

Registered
Of course the poodle is an easy choice, she鈥檚 my baby and I have other sources for entertainment, education, research, news etc.

And in reality we don鈥檛 have to give up either.

Registered
I didn't even need to think about it. I had poodles long before there was an internet.

I would give up the internet without a blink of the eye before I give up having a poodle. And to take it a step farther. I would give up the internet before I give up Eustace, my scruffy, ugly, pain in the back end, problem child, dog pound mutt.

I love the internet and all it has to offer, but it doesn't wait, looking out the window, so it can greet me at the door after a hard day of work, making me feel like I'm the most important person in the world. It doesn't get my fat back end up for a relaxing walk. It doesn't have it's head in my lap or asleep at my feet, or follow me room to room. It doesn't give me a reason to get up in the morning. But most of all, it doesn't love me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts