Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On March 11, 2009, a wonderful, sweet baby poodle came into this world. When he turned 11 weeks old, he was snatched up by a happy girl who fell in love with him as soon as she met him.

3 months old

His fuzzy face and laid back, playful, snuggly attitude immediately won over her entire family. He fit into the family so well, it was like he'd always been there.

4 months old

It wasn't long before he grew into a handsome young man. To the girl, he became more beautiful by the day. Every day his smiling face would melt her heart; she couldn't believe she had gotten so lucky with this wonderful puppy.

7 months old

Her love for this puppy never faded. They had their bumps and bruises, and their stumbles and falls, but through all the trouble and "oopsies" and "uh-ohs", and even the occasional "Oh my god!!"s, this little puppy and his little girl became the best of friends. There was no one who could make her smile like this dog, and he trusted her with his life.

8 months old

Today, March 11, 2010, this cute little cream poodle puppy turned one year old. Today, like any other day, she thought for the millionth time how important this puppy was to her. Today, they celebrated what she knew all along: this dog was the best dog in the world. She picked out a good one. :)

Happy birthday Desmond! Let's hope for many more years to come!!!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Happy Birthday, Desmond!!!! Party, Party, Party!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
562 Posts
WOW Happy Birthday Desmond!!!

I feel the same way you do! Mister is my dream dog, he is everything i hoped for in a Spoo and in a dog! He is the best dog in the world for me and i love him mroe and more everyday!

I think Spoos just grab a hold of your heart and make you love them! They develop this strong bond with their person that cant be broken.

I have Mister for only a few days and it was like he was mine forever. He fit so well into my life and became attatcched to me SO fast. He is my forever puppy even though he is now 2 years old lol.

Congrats on finding your dream dog!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
What a beautiful story!! I'm so happy for you that you have your best friend and hope that you do have many, many happy years together. And, Happy Birthday Desmond!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Happy Birthday Desmond......I too agree this is a wonderful story and I can relate as well.. My Simon and I so belong together. He lights up my life and I could not imagine not having him in my life.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Wonderful Memories to last a lifetime! May you have many many more in the years to come.

Happy Birthday Desmond - Smashing Dashing as you are!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the nice birthday wishes guys! Desmond and I appreciate them very much. :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Happy Birthday Desmond! Thanks for the lovely timeline of photos! He is obvious a well loved boy..........a real cutie too!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts