Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I like them a lot!!!! I am not a fan of painting poodles just not my thing:) BUT you have an adorable dog, and do great grooming.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
gorgeous!!! and I've added you as a friend on FB too... ;)

·
Registered
578 Posts
Thanks for the poodle picture fix of the day. I am a fan of painted poodles and silly outfits and ridiculous haircuts and goofy hair accessories and obviously well-loved poochies.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey lori... hows nat and mingo doing... i love it here all about the poodles.. a little bit away from all the grooming talk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Em, Nat and Mingo are good! I kept trying to post pics here and couldn't figure it out, and that;s how I always lose intereest in some forums, but I do like this on, it's very busy, and all poodles of coarse!
I'll keep at the pic thing!
I couldn't view the facebook pics, I'm at work and they block it, I have to send it home!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Ha ha i like the ones of the messy bed and it says "wheres the doggy"....and the next pic his head pops up....so CUTE!!!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Glad to know I'm not the only one with a small poodle who can mess up a room like no one's business. Love the pictures, especially the ones with Mouse in too. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts