Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
Jak, my friend, has pointed me in the right direction and I will do a real intro now. I have been very lucky to have been with poodles of one size or another for most of my life.
They have taught me most of my better traits.
Right now, I have two beautiful black standards, Willow who is 7 yrs old and Caoimhe who is just 2. Willow and Caoimhe have lots and lots of other standard poodle friends as well as labbies,bischons,sheep dogs and a cat called Bear. We are very lucky because their friends often come for sleepovers and we are gearing up for our Dogs Breakfast Christmas.
I look forward to fun and lol and a lot of new friends.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Welcome!
That's much better lol
And remember Caoimhe is actually BLUE!
People here know the difference, and some have blue spoos too.
I would like to see some updated pictures of Caoimhe and Willow too :)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Hello again, Blackcurls! Happy your friend was able to point you in the right direction. Your Christmas dog breakfast sounds like great fun!! I am looking forward to your pictures too. One of my spoos is blue. He is still quite dark at 15-months but has begun his change. I am thinking he will be a darker blue and will take a few years to clear.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
wooohooo, welcome! You don't know me directly, but I'm Jaks friend with Paris. heh. One day we will actually manage to get all the local girls (and Lukas) together for a big run!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, I forget I'm amongst friends who KNOW, and thats the whole purpose.
Great to see Dukey duke duke looking so floppy and puppy.
I have trolled thru my pics and havent found one suitable yet but will put a few on.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello Spoospirit
Thanks for the welcome and your Spoos look gorgeous too. Have to find my way to the albums and post a few pics of the girls and their pals. We really have a wonderful time with them and Christmas has taken on a new meaning for us.
My blue is like a dirty black with a grey muzzle and grey eyeliner. Very pretty face and great nature.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Welcome to this poodle forum blackcurls, I'm sure you will enjoy it here. Nice of your friend Jak to get you to sign on here.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks kpoos, am glad to be here. I will post pics of my girls and their pals as soon as I find my way to albums.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Flyduster, thanks for the welcome, its great. Yep, I hear all about you and Paris and the fun and of course I've seen the pics. We would love to get together with Whiteout.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts