Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is a day late for Valentines, but the link is is how love works in this house. My dogs are not blood siblings but sure act like human siblings. I did this a long time ago when I was taking pictures with a potato and only had two spoos. Now I have three and the sibling relationships are even more interesting and ever changing.
Canine Conversations - I Rofve You! - 2spoos
One constant is how much I love them and how much each of them love me. Unlike human families, here the kids never get angry with mom and vice versa. Hope you are all having loving days with your poodle fam.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is so cute.
Thank you. We had some love/hate relationship go on to day where they played together so well and then all three went to separate rooms of the house when I gave them each a chewie. Like most "children," sharing isn't their strong suit :)

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Now is a good time for me to thank you TOP, for the very entertaining videos of your 2spoos. I ran across them before I joined PF in the fall of 2017 and would go back to watch them from time to time. Then one day, you popped up here, returning after a bit of time off, and I made the connection :).

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now is a good time for me to thank you TOP, for the very entertaining videos of your 2spoos. I ran across them before I joined PF in the fall of 2017 and would go back to watch them from time to time. Then one day, you popped up here, returning after a bit of time off, and I made the connection :).

Thank you!
Thank you. I found myself split between here,Facebook, and Reddit. Now that I'm officially retired and living in Mexico, I have more time. I love poodle people. I hate to sound conceited, but poodle people are a lot like their dogs: smart and funny with a little attitude at the right times.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts