Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I owe you guys some pictures. ^^ Vegas is almost 15 weeks now, and I needed some pictures to put into his 14 weeks folder.. so we took a bunch of pictures in the backyard today. It was sunny, he was feeling spunky, and it wasn't OMG COLD!

b45ss.JPG 345h.JPG 674ga.JPG a3g4.JPG adfg3.JPG agat4.JPG ba24.JPG bafg6.JPG bg3h.JPG bgf3.JPG

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
oooh, he's growing!!! lol, it'll be funny to look back at pics of the two dogs together as he's grown and starts to overshadow the other! lol!! I love the first pic of them together... :love:

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OMG I love your nametag I want one but they have a hefty pricetag that I have been unwilling to spend lately!!
Thanks! I looove those name tags. I work at Petco, and all of ours suck.. so I went to our competitor, Petsmart, to get Vegas's. Hehe. ;D Theirs are so much better. I sacrificed my employee discount for vanity!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
You got some great pictures of Vegas. He is so happy running around. All that fluffy puppy hair!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
ooooohhhhhhh cute Vegas!! I love the one with a mouthful of ball. Also love the one where Vegas and his buddy are like, "Hey wasn't us" His puppy hair looks so soft and cuddly! Thanks for the great pics! We still had piles of snow yesterday :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts