Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HAHA...that was supposed to say A Day In The Lives....

Of the Wispynook Poodles.

We had a really full day on Thursday starting early in the morning and ended our day around 9 p.m. Whew....packed a lot in and had so much fun!

First we visited Greenriver Farm in Williamstown, MA where they sell plants and have a nice little store with special items. They also have a petting barn. They were cleaning the barn so all of the animals were out in the pens. We found that to be a great opportunity to introduce the spoos to some new types of animals. They were a little apprehensive at first and the animals were very interested in making friends with them. It was an experience to watch each of them figure out that they were not going to be harmed and then started to touch noses with these strange animals!!

Taffy takes a cautionary sniff.

Billy is blueing out!! he made friends with this adorable donkey.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This Llama was the sentry for the entire group and was on alert the whole time we were there.

I soo wanted to take this precious little one home!

Billy's new color that has been clearing out for about a month now.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Our Next Stop

We wanted to stack the dogs and run them for pics for our records. We even did the ones who aren't showing in breed too. It was good exercise for them and for us. We stopped at a roadside stop in Lanesboro, MA.

This man was sitting in his truck reading at this roadside stop. I noticed that it was a delivery truck for ice cream. I took a quarter out of my pocket and waited until Dianne was ready. Then, I walked up to the driver's door and waited for him to lower the window. When he did, I held my quarter up to him and asked him if I could please buy an ice cream. Well, it was quite a hoot!! He was pretty dour at first but then he got into the joke and we were all laughing!

Portraits on the footbridge

Setting Bill up

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Discussing head set...LOL

Taffy moves beautifully.....I'm sad that she is an inch too long. But I am sure she will do well in obedience and agility.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I just love those ears!!

And, yet another stop on our day out. Pontoosuc Lake in Pittsfield, MA had white caps on it!! Chantel was especially enthralled as she is our water baby. Only got one good shot as she kept turning to look longingly at the water. She finally ended up laying on Billy for her photo. LOL

Taffy, Billy, Chantel, Grace, and Alfie

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Our final stop late in the evening after driving dirt back roads and having no idea where we were.....LOL Yes, we do this all the time then use Garmin to get us back to civilization. This is an old cemetery that was walled in in Windsor, MA. Very safe to have them off leash.

I get down to see what the spoos will do and was mobbed!! The sun is low and the light pretty.

My loving boy!

I laughed so hard I thought I might have an accident!! The spoos loved it. YES, I am under that pile of hair!!!

Notice Chantel in the back doing zoomies. She kept running like a crazy dog and doing Kamikaze attacks on me....LOL

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
OMG...Alfie mounts a kiss attack!

He finally got me and is Billy jealous!

A brand new game for our spoos. I bought a Frisbee type toy and Billy was the only one who went for it the first time. Then the others got the idea and joined in.

Taffy wants to play too...

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now all of them get the idea and they're off

This quickly became Taffy's favorite toy

Pink is flattering

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Taffy's curious about what's on the other side of the wall...lots of brush, briers, and a pond. NO, we are not going there!

A new trick to learn. I am asking Taffy to wait while I go back to the other side of the wall to call her. It took her a few times but she finally came over the wall where I wanted her too. Chantel and Alfie are very curious about this.

OMG....look at that ol' gal crawling over that wall.....LOL

And here she comes.....the wall was double wide and a little too much to jump in one shot. She did well though and I was proud of her.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good girl my baby girl!!

Time to head for home. We've lost the light and the spoos are finally worn out.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Great photos :D !!!

You're photos are always awesome! I am so jealous of your pack of spoos!!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Another day that has me convinced that I need to move there! Absolutely wonderful photos (again)!!

Chantal is in her CC?? Photos please?????????? When did you put her in pattern? From what we can see she looks great.

Thank you for sharing (and for making me drool). It looks so awesome where you live, and always makes me wish we had places so quiet to take our dogs to run.

·
Registered
646 Posts
you gotta get a flying squirrel made by chuck it.
OMG I have to hide it so Casey can't see it or he obsesses about it whining to get it down and play.
Very well made and has lasted through many tug games between my 2 and the odd chewing on when he found my hiding spot

·
Registered
548 Posts
It is so refreshing to see you and your sis having so much fun with your spoos.The photos are full of life and adventure. Looks like a day that was good for the soul. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
That looks like such a fun day, love the ice cream man encounter lol.

I probably missed it so I have to ask about Taffy's haircut. Is she supposed to be a lion or is that done for another purpose? It's adorable *eye balls Saleen* she looks cute :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts