Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I love the pictures they are wonderful. Kids and dogs are wonderful combinations. I'm also envious of your weather. Shorts and flowers I can only dream...

·
Registered
52 Posts
We are doing ours on Sunday and we are including Lexi..Got her a bow and and outfit..it will be too cute..I love you pictures they are awesome.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Truely the sweetest pictures! I LOVE Children with their dogs

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all! A friend did these for me, so I will pass on the compliments! I am partial to my kids and poodle, but thanks for the compliments on them too ;)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Your children and poodle are gorgeous, and the photographs capture that special bond perfectly. Beautiful, thanks for sharing them with us.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Wow GREAT pics! Your children and your Poodle are so adorable. I agree with Arreau it will be nice for your kids to see when they are older. I dont have any children but oddly Mister is very gentle and kind to kids. A lot of them come into work and he is particularly careful not to knock them over, he also gives them kisses....and sits very quietly so they can pet his TK. I think thats a kids favorite part, they love to squish it lol.

I think Poodles are AMAZING family dogs! I have no doubt that when i ahve kids Mister will be a great companion for them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts