Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lacey has been getting so hot during our training sessions and play time. She was even hot at work today. I took the plunge and gave her a new do. A little scary, but she love love loves it. She was so bouncy on our walk home from work that she made me laugh out loud. So here you go.........

Attachments

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Cute !!! I keep my girls this way in the summer too, they love it with our hot, hot Florida summers.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Lacey looks gorgeous! This is the clip I want to put Savannah in but I don't know which blade to use on the body.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
She is everything I want in a future female spoo. I am so jealous!!! What a gorgeous girly.
I SECOND THIS - my eyes are bugging and my mouth is dropped. She looks pretty......love her pigment, tail and....everything!~:):)

·
Registered
494 Posts
I SECOND THIS - my eyes are bugging and my mouth is dropped. She looks pretty......love her pigment, tail and....everything!~:):)
I THIRD THIS! LOL!!!

My spoo, Dana, is getting jealous because I'm looking at Lacey all the time! LOL!:D

·
Registered
752 Posts
Wow! She looks stunning! I bet she feels so much cooler. It becomes her sweet, little, feminine self very well!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts