Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Oh wow! I was NOT expecting that AT ALL.

I think he looks fantastic! What a handsome boy. I bet he feels better too. I can't wait to see Sagan in one! He's such a masculine poodle, i love that about him.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much! ^^ I'm wondering if he'll tan.. I'm pretty sure I did the jack and rosettes at least 1" too far forward. Those rosettes are a PITA to place!

I'm darn sure whatever you put Sagen in, he'll look absolutely amazing. :)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
LOL wow, definitely was not expecting that! I clicked on the thread and didn't even recognize Vegas for a second!! He looks good! :) I love Vegas, he's such a handsome boy.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Nice job!! Way to go fluffy!!! I. LOVE. VEGAS. I think its awesome you tried something different. Wasn't expecting it but it is soooooo cool :D

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
OMG!!! No I didn't expect that at all; WOW! He is totally rockin that clip!!! lol. He looks GREAT; you did good. :) Yup, bring the jacket & rosettes back a tad and it'll be awwwwwwwesome! I had to 'lol' though, cos most people don't bring the jacket *forwards* enough!!

:love:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
OMG!!! No I didn't expect that at all; WOW! He is totally rockin that clip!!! lol. He looks GREAT; you did good. :) Yup, bring the jacket & rosettes back a tad and it'll be awwwwwwwesome! I had to 'lol' though, cos most people don't bring the jacket *forwards* enough!!

:love:
Awesome :p He will look amazing when he grows a bit more coat, but not to say he doesn't now!!!!

Lol, Amy, Pressure much!!!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
YUP this is a SHOCKER!!! He looks FAB though. :beauty:

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Love it!! :lol: And you're right about it being a cooler cut - Lucy used to overheat and shake the whole bed with her panting at night - since the CC, she's much more comfortable (as are we!) Be prepared for the interested bystanders coming up to comment on your show dog! We took Lucy to Niagara Falls with us on our way to visit Arreau and we ended up spending an entire hour longer than we had planned because of all the people who asked if they could take pictures, pet, ask questions, etc... about our pretty girl in her fancy clip! :)

Great job!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Aw, here I am stressing about the placement of the jackets and you guys are complimenting him and whatnot, you guys rock. :love: Thanks tons! ^^ I'll get better pictures soon, poor guy looks like a deer in the headlights here. I woke up to overcast skies unfortunately.. so I'll see what I can do. He does so much better in the sun

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I love outdoor pics..can't wait to see them! I have never tried a cont. trim and think you did fantastic. I think Vegas can pull off just about anything.

Are you going to let his ears grow out or keep them short?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts