Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all poodle owners....I am the proud owner of a silver standard poodle named Auden he is so laid back and makes me smile every day

Mary

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
:welcome: to the forum,we love pictures here!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did load some pictures in my folder...can you not access them....UGH very new to all this technology I'm afraid

·
Registered
110 Posts
I did load some pictures in my folder...can you not access them....UGH very new to all this technology I'm afraid
You can stick them right in your message. When you click on Post Reply a window will pop up - click on the paper clip to add your pictures. When you preview your post, you can see what your post will look like....

or we can just look at your folder *chuckle*:tee:

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Greetings, Melliot! I just love your silver standard boy!! Like schnauzepoodle I too have a silver mini boy, Chagall, with a heart of pure gold. Welcome and keep posting pictures of Auden!! BTW, how old is he? He has the most darling face!

Attachments

·
Registered
924 Posts
Hi all poodle owners....I am the proud owner of a silver standard poodle named Auden he is so laid back and makes me smile every day

Mary
Hi, I am a new Poodle owner also :) A black standard puppy. I know what you mean about them making you smile ( though he is by no means "laid back" ) ... Hooligan certainly does that to me... your little guy is so cute!! Pretty color! Congratulations on your new puppy!

Sherry

·
Registered
276 Posts
Welcome! I'm a silver lover as well and I live in Alliston, Ontario.
Where did you get Auden from? He may be related to my dogs.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
He is from a breeder in Manilla, Ontario....Glenna Mae Lawton is the breeders name and her kennel name is "Kalchan Kennels".....wonderful breeder who specifically breeds for tempermant and personality...my parents have 2 of her dogs as well!....we are all a little poodle crazy!....

...In his linneage/pedigree is the Bibelot kennel on his Dad's side who I believe Susan Fraser owns and is known for her silver's (my parents had one of her dogs and she was beautiful looking and in tempermant as well)...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yes...I've met Glenna Mae.
My Cantope girl's grandmother is from Kalchan (that's Cheers, who is my Avatar), and I have a Bibelot girl and a Bibelot boy. No doubt, they're all related to Auden.
You're probably referring to Thinker...Bibelot's Cherod Tinsmith..Susan Fraser's prolific stud. He is full brother to my oldest girl and grandfather to my other two. He is now retired and living with Arreau, who is also on this forum.
Enjoy your puppy!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts