Poodle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am a newbie and posted in the introductions, then posted a very long post asking for help with grooming tool suggestions. I posted it as a "Reply" in my original post (From Doodle to Poodle) but it never appeared. Maybe I should have posted it under a different Forum, or maybe because I was using name-brands in my questions it's considered advertising and not permissible? Not sure.

I also cannot figure how to post a photo, either as part of my profile (in every post I make), or just as an attachment to that particular post.

Thanks for any help offered!

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
To attach a photo you need to reply from the go advanced button. From there your can see the paper clip on top, click it then you will see a window open that gives you an option of which file you want to use, select your file and click upload, after that you can click on the little arrow and you will see the file you uploaded just click it. You will then see your message and you can preview it or just send it. You could have gone off line during your long post, that happens to me frequently and I think I am on line but I am not, so when I have a long one I have started to copy them and if It doesn't sn I can paste it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts