Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has officially been decided and now is done. TPFKAP's name is finally changed.

We went through many names trying to find the "perfect one", but didn't realize it would be so hard to do once we already knew him as Perry. You get a new puppy and name it within a week, and the puppy becomes the name and you can't imagine them named anything else... it is much harder when they've had a name for 8 months to change it! Well, at least for me :)

A few weeks ago we found "IT", and have used that perfect name since... it felt silly at first, so he has mostly been called "The Poodle" (it was already something we called him), but now it is official.

Name tags make everything official!

Oh, and yes, I know it is a horrible tease, but I'll let you know when I have an adorable picture of him to post with it ;). It has been a VERY hectic Feb/March for us (what with nasty clients and such :bird:), but hopefully we're back for some fun!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
There's nothing wrong with the name Terry (Or more precisely, Terri. JUST SAYIN'!)

;)

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's nothing wrong with the name Terry (Or more precisely, Terri. JUST SAYIN'!)

;)
Nope, it's a great name, but just not for m'poodle man! Actually, that was one of my best friends' parent's name when I was little, so any time I hear the name I think of Sarah's parents! Name association is such an odd thing lol.

Oh, and obviously I failed at taking a picture today. Sorry! Day was nasty and just got worse. I've got to find a new job!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I can't believe you're keeping us in suspense!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry for making you guys wait so long! I honestly meant to do this yesterday, however I underestimated the amount of time it would take to clean my house as well as work on some filing for my other job.

But without further ado, here's

Tate!

His nicknames for the past weeks have evolved from Mr. Tate (Bewitched), to Mr. T (because of his Mr. T frohawk), and Tatertot. They fit him awesomely, and even the little boys I watch approve of his new name.

And there you have it, sorry you had to wait so long!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And for some more fun, some other recent pictures of him!

keep in mind these were all taken with my blackberry, which has a crummy camera! but I thought they were cute and worth sharing anyway :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Whew! I wonder if the moderator would be so good to help you change your sign on to Tate?

I like Tate. He is such a happy boy!!!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Whew! I wonder if the moderator would be so good to help you change your sign on to Tate?

I like Tate. He is such a happy boy!!!
Well, Spencer is my name, so we're all good on the screen name front, lol.

And thank you! I found it while looking through many MANY baby name books and just REALLY liked it. He responded to it right away without much coaxing, too, lol. He definitely is a happy guy, and I'm thankful he is... especially with being the smallest in our house and sometimes getting beat up a bit! (Mommy always comes to his rescue though!)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
HA! I LOVE THE NAME! TATE IS PERFECT.

I wish I could change my screen name :( though.

And that short cut looks cute too.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts