Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I groomed Vegas yesterday and I took A LOT off his hindquarters, and trimmed up his chest. Not sure what I'm doing, but hey, I think it looks good!

Also, we had a couple play dates! With Molly, one of my friends standards, and Arimos, my bosses red doberman.

Here's a tied topknot with shaved ears to those that were interested in seeing it.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Oh just way too cute! I love his little band in his topknot. Those eyes are just grinning, you can't help but smile when you look at him! Love the video with the dobie too. . . so gently playing with each other, of course till mom left. Two beautiful dogs. . . thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh just way too cute! I love his little band in his topknot. Those eyes are just grinning, you can't help but smile when you look at him! Love the video with the dobie too. . . so gently playing with each other, of course till mom left. Two beautiful dogs. . . thanks for sharing!
Yeah as soon as my boss left he got completely distracted, rofl.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Such cute pictures

and what a friendly Petco you must work at. Our store manager at the one I worked at was a total jerk.

We could not bring our dogs to work unless it was our day off or she'd flip out and half the time she'd flip out anyway.

She didn't even seem to like dogs..I always wondered why she worked in a pet store.

She was the same manager that ignored my complaints about a groomer mistreating animals. I eventually had to send a video to corporate.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Looks like he had lots of fun with his big dog buddies.
He's so handsome!

not to be a party pooper, but I noticed the adult Spoo was wearing a choke chain while they were playing. That is REALLLLLY dangerous, especially because hers looks long and dangly. Vegas could get his teeth stuck and one yank could injure his jaw or she could choke while scrambling to get away.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks like he had lots of fun with his big dog buddies.
He's so handsome!

not to be a party pooper, but I noticed the adult Spoo was wearing a choke chain while they were playing. That is REALLLLLY dangerous, especially because hers looks long and dangly. Vegas could get his teeth stuck and one yank could injure his jaw or she could choke while scrambling to get away.
I think she was only wearing it because we were playing on the front lawn, the owners normally always have their dogs uncollared except in the front yard or on walks. Though I didn't realize this, thanks for the heads up! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts