Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The salon owners dog, Lola came to work again and Sagan seems to really like her. He only acts this way with other poodles. There have been several dogs that have been in the salon and he has never cuddled up to them like he does with Dodger and Lola.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
The pictures are stunning,I love the white on white just beautiful.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
The salon owners dog, Lola came to work again and Sagan seems to really like her. He only acts this way with other poodles. There have been several dogs that have been in the salon and he has never cuddled up to them like he does with Dodger and Lola.
:) Aidan STOP!!! You are killing me. I long for a white spoo someday!

Sagan is some kind of beauty. Picture 2 priceless.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:) Aidan STOP!!! You are killing me. I long for a white spoo someday!

Sagan is some kind of beauty. Picture 2 priceless.

I believe Frostfire still has a few!

I use a Nikon D90 for the pictures.

Thanks for the compliments. We think he's quite beautiful as well! I can't wait to see how he looks as he matures but at the same time I want him to stay a puppy for just a bit longer.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Stunning to put it mildly!
The white on white look is breath-taking! And what soulful eyes!!!!!
Award winning pics!
Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Seeing such glorious white poodles makes me want to bleach Chagall (shouldn't take too much, he's a sliver -lol). Now really, your Sagan deserves his own statue--he's too darn gorgeous! I'd say he and Lola are a really good match, are they old enough to date alone or would they need a chaperon?? I can send Chagall....

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lola is 11 years old..so she's old enough..but Sagan is just past 4 months. He's a little young for her!

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Hmm, Aidan, I think that would make Lola a "cougar"! (lol). Not that there's anything wrong with a "May/December" romance, but it's probably wise to at least let Sagan get his permanent teeth before he begins to date seriously (lol, again!). I mean suppose Lola wants to treat him to a big, fat juicy steak, he'll need adult choppers for that!! In all seriousness, white poo's blow me away! So pretty, but living in the country as I do I fear grass stains and berry stains and dirty creek water stains and the times I'd kiss the poo while wearing cherry red lipstick (I've done it to Chagall and even make up remover didn't get it off! Weird how the lipstick lasted longer on him them me, though!).
You do have such a lovely white spoo boy--lucky you and lucky Sagan!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Want. Fluffy. White. Puppy. *steals*

Sagan is sooo cute! I just love his pigment. Gah!!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Sagan is such an adorable young man. His expression just melts my heart. It's interesting how he will cuddle with his favorite poodles and kindly acknowledges the 'others'.

He definitely needs to be a model. BTW...I have total camara envy. Great shots!

·
Registered
752 Posts
What very sweet photos. Sagan is breathtakingly scrumptious. I especially love the 1st picture!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts