Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took our pack for an outing at a state park with a nice pond. The ice, according to the ice-fisherman, is two feet thick on it. We let the play and taught them to climb a big boulder, did some portrait shots, and started teaching them to jump over a log. it was about 20 degrees so a little on the cold side but we walked a lot and were busy so didn't notice it too much. The dogs didn't seem to notice it at all!

Ok...this is slippery!

Billy checking out the pond..

Florida Mt. State Park, MA

Dianne and her pack

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The lovely Chantel

Oh, Taffy...Opps!

Grace, you don't think he saw me did he?

Ha, ha, Ivy! You look so silly!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ivy, are you OK?

Billy wouldn't come out on the pond with us for the longest time. He finally figured out how to do it on his own. He picked his way from snow field to snow field. Smart boy!

Four of the five musketeers...

AAAAAAAhhhhhhh! LOL

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Flying through

Meeting at the bend....

Learning to rock climb. Everyone took a turn learning this.

Taffy

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sweet Taffy

Billy boy

My lovely boy

The gang.....sorry about the color...had the camera setting wrong...Dianne will have better ones of this...

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NOW....jump!! LOL This was their first attempt. Dianne will post some excellent pics of when some of them really got it and went over the high side.

Dianne will be posting more fun pics from out outing later. :)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You get the most incredible photos of your pack Spoospirit!! Man I love Chantel!! That little girl is going to have a really nice show career!!

We are very excited. She is going to show in conformation on Satureday, February 20th. Ivy is also entered and I will be showing her. There ended up not being enough puppies so they combined the two groups so that the six month to 12 month are all in the ring at the same time. We had thought that we would be in separate classes but now will be competing against each other! LOL

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
ohhhh, gorgeous pics as always!!!! LOVE them

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Spoospirit. Simply love all of these pics, as I enjoy all of the ones that you post. I do believe that we just may have a lady Dog Whisperer here on this forum. You definately have a way with your fur babies, getting them all to do things all together at one time the way that you do, it is really refreshing to see. It is obvious that you love them and that they love you too.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Awwwww :smile::rose: thanks! Dianne and I work together to train our pack so there are two dog whisperers...LOL Sometimes Dianne has to train me on how to train the dogs. But, it all comes together eventually. I'm am really looking forward to getting their obedience down pat so they can do it at show. They do very well with it at home but it is more of a challenge when they are all together.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts